If you have a child or know of a child that will be entering pre-kindergarten or kindergarten during the 2023-2024 school year, please fill out the attached from and return it to the school by February 20th, 2023.
Pre-kindergarten registration will be held in June Space is limited for students who do not meet TEA eligibility requirements. Parents will receive a letter in May with additional details.
Kindergarten registration will be help in August. Parents will receive a letter this summer with additional details.
The Prekindergarten program is open to 4 year olds who live in the Franklin Independent School District.
How to Register your PK/Kindergarten Student
- Step 1: Enroll your child online (required for every student) (not yet open for 2023 PK/K)
- Step 2: Attend scheduled registration day
- Step 3: Have all paperwork completed
- Step 4: Have all Required Documents
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's Shot Record
- Student's Social Security Card
- Proof Of Residency (form must be completed and a copy of a bill or other legal document with physical address)