Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Franklin ISD follows the guidelines and expertise of national and local health officials to help protect our students and staff from communicable diseases. We are monitoring the outbreak of the respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) through proven and trustworthy sources such as our local health department, the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Here are some things students, families, and staff can do to help keep our community healthy and safe:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not
Available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Stay home when you are sick
· Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
· Contact your health care provider if you have a fever, persistent cough, or shortness of breath
For updated or further information please visit the CDC and DSHS.