Franklin ISD Online Student Registration Program
New Student Registration is always open.
Important Notice: Our Pre-Kindergarten for 2020-21 is now closed to new enrollment as of 6/4/2020. For the remainder of this school year, only children who meet the TEA Early Childhood Education Eligibility, http://tea.texas.gov/ece/eligibility.aspx can be enrolled.
Online Registration Link
Along with completing the online registration of your child, you will also need to bring to your child’s campus the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence
- Signed guardianship paperwork if PARENT is not registering the student
Ascender / Parent Portal Directions
For Parents/Guardians that DO NOT have an Ascender (txConnect) / Parent Portal account.
The email address that you use in the parent portal does not match what we have in our student information system please contact your campus office to correct this problem, email addresses below.
- The email address that you use in Ascender/Parent Portal has not been verified, click on My Account and Verify your email address
EZ Meal App - Free and Reduced Lunch Application
We are asking that all parents fill out an online lunch application that can be found at https://www.franklinisd.net/ click on Parents tab, click EZ School App (English or Spanish). Franklin ISD encourages all households to fill out an application and you only have to fill out one application for your entire household. We ask that all parents/guardians fill out this application. If you do not qualify there is a check box that you click and you do not have to enter your income information, but this allows us to verify that every child has completed this application.
EZ School Pay - Lunch Account
We also ask that you verify that you can log into your EZ School Pay account or create one if you don’t have one. You can access the login page from https://www.franklinisd.net/, click on Parents tab, EZ School Pay
- If you have an existing account make sure you can log in and have all your students added. You can use their Student ID number to add students. You can find your child’s 4 digit student ID number by calling your campus office, requesting it online, or look at the letter we mailed home earlier this summer.
- If you do not have an account click on the Sign Up Today link and add your students using their 4 digit student ID number.
- If you have a newly enrolled student, it will take up to 2-3 days before you can add your new student to your EZ School Pay account.
- Even if you choose not to pay online for your child’s school lunches it gives you the ability to check their balance and see their transactions. We hope that everyone takes advantage of this service. There is also an app for iOS or Android you can download on your phone.
At any time, you can get your portal ID or student ID numbers from your campus secretary as well. Also, if you need help with this process we are here to help. You can reach us by calling your campus office or email. If you do not have computer access you can come to school and we can provide a computer to get this process done.
High School - email@example.com
Middle School - firstname.lastname@example.org
Elementary - email@example.com
The McKinney-Vento Act is a federal law that makes sure children and youth who do not have
permanent housing can go to school and preschool. It gives children and youth rights to enroll
in school, stay in school, get transportation and do well in school.
If you need help enrolling your child(ren) or yourself in school, there are people who can help
you. You can contact:
● Your school district’s McKinney-Vento district or campus liaison (see below), who is a
school district member whose job it is to help you,
● Your State Coordinator (check www.serve.org/nche for a list of State Coordinators and
● A lawyer (check your local phone book or www.lsc.gov for legal aid lawyers in your
● The National Law Center (202) 828-2535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FISD District Homeless Liaison: Susan Nelson
Contact Information: (979)-828-7000 or email@example.com
For more information visit the following link: